Nigeria is said to be Africa’s most populous nation with over two hundred million people. The nation also has enormous natural resources. Consequently, Nigeria is a huge investment destination for Nigerians and non-Nigerians.
Lately the insecurity challenges has negatively impacted investment drive in Nigeria with over 80% drop in investment lately according to World Bank
This statistics notwithstanding, Nigeria still has investment opportunities that smart investors can take advantage of.
Here are some sectors or industries investors can consider;
- Agriculture- both manual and mechanised
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- FGN Savings bond
- Stocks of high yields
- Fixed deposits
- Technology and tech based sectors and companies
- Transportation and Logistics- land, air and sea
- Franchising businesses
- Digital currencies
- Medicals and pharmaceuticals
- Agro Allied Industry
- Merchandising of FMCG
- Automobiles- sales and repairs
- Arts and entertainment
- Politics and Governance
If you have interest in any of the above and needs further clarification or wants to have workable and bankable business plan on any of the above, the send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send whatsapp message to +2347067432447.
It is important to reflect carefully on the following questions before you take further actions;
- What is your area of interest for investment purposes?
- Which of these investment options compliment your skills, certification and talents?
- How much time do you have to be involved in the investment option?
- What is your attitude to risk- are you a risk taker or risk averter?
- How much capital do you have and how much do want to invest and for how long?
- Is the capital your personal fund or borrowed fund? How do you ought to repay the fund if borrowed?
At the moment Hekima Consult is in conjuction with a manufacturer and the investment gives reasonable returns monthly and quarterly. You can send a mail for further enquiries or send whatsapp message to the phone number above.